Wardrobe | 10+ Nice Wardrobe Design Ideas You Can Try
A wardrobe is a must-have item for everyone’s living space. With modern interior trends, it not only ensures the most convenient hanging function but also becomes a beautiful decoration in the living space. It gives your home more luxury and comfort.
At least each person will have their own wardrobe in their room. But besides that, there are also people who own more than one, depending on the number of clothing collections they have. Nowadays, many people even build a special room just for the wardrobe, make-up table, accessories, .. because there are too many clothes.
The shape and size of the wardrobe are always varied and innovative. It is not only used to store clothes but also has an extremely high decorative function for the space. Of course, in one store, you can absolutely find a lot of designs that you like. But, if you create your own design, it will be very interesting.
As for the size of the cabinet, you need to adjust it to suit the size of your room.
Do not choose the one that is too large for the area of the room, because it will make your room become narrow. Usually, the wardrobe designs are only for hanging clothes, there are also some that are only for folding clothes. But with the development era, there are both hanging, folding clothes, not to mention there will be combinations for decoration.
Commonly used materials for wardrobes are wood, plastic, and fabric.
Most people choose good quality and durable materials like wood. But do not forget to check the condition of it regularly to avoid unwanted things such as damage, termites eating, … you guys. Besides, there is a type made of glass material, the purpose is to help people easily and quickly find the clothes they want because they can see them immediately without having to open the closet.
When it comes to the colors, it’s usually just neutrals. But if you think it is monotonous, you can cover it with decorative items or colored stickers. The most important thing is still that the cabinet color you choose must match the decoration and color of the room.
“Golden ratio” when designing wardrobe:
- Coat rack: height from 130cm to 160cm. The height of this area can be customized depending on the measurement of each person’s shirt.
- Trouser rack: should only have a height of 80cm – 100cm, exceeding the above height will be a waste of space.
- Drawers: from 35cm to 50cm high to be able to neatly stack stacks of seasonally sorted clothes such as sweaters, T-shirts, pajamas, etc.
- Drawers: usually will have a height of 45cm to 80cm to store personal items.
- The area on the top floor for bedding: does not need to be too large, about 40cm to 50cm is reasonable.
However, the design also needs to be based on each user object:
- For the elderly: due to their advanced age, the elderly often like to fold things and rarely hang them. Because when hanging things will be very difficult to get. Therefore, when designing a wall-mounted wardrobe for the elderly, many drawers and drawers should be left. And also because the elderly limit bending a lot, so the drawer should not be arranged too low.
- For couples: the design of the wall-mounted wardrobe in the couple’s room often divides the compartments evenly, but the number of compartments used by women is more. The design including the necessary functional compartments as above is reasonable.
- For children: design more drawers than hangers because of the limited height. In addition, the drawer design should be limited because when pulling too much, it is easy for the drawer to fall on the person, unsafe for children. Should pay attention to choose fresh colors to create a creative living space for children.
Are you looking for the right wardrobe for your home? Check out some pictures of lots of wardrobe designs below, hope it inspires you!
Sliding door wardrobe
Folding door wardrobe
Wardrobe without doors: Using this model of a wardrobe without wings, you must ensure that the bedroom and the drawers are always neat and tidy. Besides, the many compartments also help you to classify your belongings, making finding the most convenient. In addition, you can also install curtains for the cabinet, creating a soft, beautiful, and convenient space.
Decorating rattan boxes/baskets: This method not only helps to keep your cabinet space neat and tidy but also effective decorative items.
Wardrobe combined with bed
Wardrobe combined with desk: This design is the most optimal space-saving solution for you because it is extremely suitable for rooms with a modest area. Using this design the room will become more unified, beautiful, and luxurious.
Wardrobe combined with decorative shelves:
In particular, installing lights in the wardrobe is also a cool design that you should try.
A wardrobe is a location that needs light but encounters many inconveniences in daily life. Turning on the light in the whole room to get things will sometimes affect people when sleeping or when holding a lot of things that need to be turned on and off the light will also be very inconvenient. Therefore, nowadays led lights for wardrobes are used extremely popular period. LED lights combined with open and close sensors, help enhance light and optimize space comfort.
Hotline: 08 2626 6878 – 0852 129 379.
Maybe you’re interested: Nice bed designs 2021